Cameron Jones is a microbiologist/mycologist and former University academic. He has published over 80 peer reviewed papers and conference proceedings and over 2500+ technical reports on air quality and microbial pathogens in the built environment. His PhD was in fungi and he holds the following academic qualifications:
• BSc – major in microbiology (LaTrobe University)
• Grad.Dip.App.Sci – Industrial Microbiology (Swinburne University of Technology)
• PhD – School of Chemical Sciences (Swinburne University of Technology)
• Certificate III in Investigative Services (Australian Institute of Public Safety)
• Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management (Australian Institute of Public Safety)
• Diploma of Security and Risk Management (Australian Institute of Public Safety)
• Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) (The NSW Real Estate Training College)
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (CBD College)
• Victorian Agent’s Representative Course (Australian College of Professionals)
• Quarantine Awareness and Quarantine Approved Premises for Accredited Persons (Classes 2 to 9) (Australian Government – Department of Agriculture,
Fisheries and Forestry/Biosecurity). Accreditation Number: A13859 and 2579
• Meth Lab Cleanup & Testing Course (Jena Dyco International)
• American Bio-Recovery Association Crime and Trauma Cleanup Course (Jena Dyco International)
• Fungal Spore Identification (Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories, Canada).
Biological Health Services (BHS) primarily offers infection control, mycological/microbiological and indoor air quality assessments. We provide analytical protocols for the assessment, testing and laboratory analysis of building biology issues such as water damage (storm, flood, sewage) and documentation for quantitative identification, risk assessment/management and evaluation of indoor, airborne, surface and hidden biological contaminants including particulate matter, bacteria, spores, fungi and virus loads. Experienced in the provision of Expert Witness type reports and examination of claims. We also provide bio-decontamination/remediation services (disinfection, cleaning and sterilization) implementation or development of scope of works for building interiors in the healthcare, education, food production, Government quarantine and residential and commercial property markets. We operate a fully equipped microbiology lab (P2 facility) in Laverton North.
CSL, Australian Red Cross Blood Service, Museum Victoria, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Transfield Services, Serco Australia, Department of Primary Industries, Department of Education & Training, Department of Human Services, Heritage Council Victoria, Port Phillip Housing Association, Common Equity Housing Limited, Hocking Stuart, Jellis Craig, RT Edgar, Harcourt’s Real Estate, Hodges, Luxe Property, SSK Property Solutions, Tim Dwyer Real Estate, Hodges Real Estate, Melbourne Real Estate, Chess Property, Cotton On & Co, Minimax, Rip Curl Australia, Tisher Liner FC Law, CLP Lawyers, Robertson Saxton Osborne, DLA Piper Solicitors, Velos & Velos Lawyers, Jack Bock Lawyers, David Naidoo & Associates, Wilmoth Field Warne Lawyers, MNG Lawyers, LMS Lawyers, Cantwell Family Lawyers, Rosendorff Lawyers, Moray & Agnew Lawyers, Rodlaw, KCL Law, HWL Ebsworth Lawyers, Best Hooper Lawyers, Maurice Blackburn Lawyers, Capital Lawyers, Wotton + Kearney, Loddon Campaspe Community Legal Centre, Suncorp, Cunningham Lindsey, GIO Insurance, RACV Insurance, NRMA Insurance, QBE Insurance, IAG Insurance Australia Group, Allianz Insurance, AAMI Insurance, Youi Insurance, Equity Adjusters Australia, City of Casey, City of Knox, City of Kingston, City of Maribyrnong, City of Wyndham, City of Wodonga, Mornington Peninsula Shire, Latrobe City Council (Morwell), Buxton Construction, Cockram Construction, FKG Group, Brookfield Multiplex Australasia, Streaky Builders, Porter Davis Homes, Krongold Constructions, ProBuild, the Pratt Family, the Lew Family, the Frank Costa Family, the Liberman Family, the Fox Family, the Jumabhoy Family (Singapore), the Heine Family Channel 7 (The Morning Show), Channel 9 (A Current Affair), ABC TV News, multiple individual home owners/tenants/office/warehouse occupants and SME.